Tourism Australia – Tourism Essentials Toolkit
This toolkit has been produced by the Australian Tourism Export Council (ATEC) in partnership with Tourism Australia. It contains valuable advice on how to:
- Understand the travel distribution system and rate structure;
- Research international markets to establish who will use your products;
- Recognise the different travel styles of inbound travellers;
- Develop a marketing plan to target international visitors through a range of mediums and distribution channels; and
- Seek advice from your local, regional and state tourism office.
Australian Tourism Data Warehouse
The Australian Tourism Data Warehouse (ATDW) is Australia’s national platform for digital tourism information on Australia, jointly owned and managed by all Australian state/territory government tourism bodies.
Tourism Western Australia
International Visitor Profiles (2018) for each of WA’s key international markets.