Margaret River is recognised amongst the world’s most compelling fine wine regions.
The Margaret River Wine Association (MRWA) Board and Staff is committed to creating value for the Margaret River wine industry by providing relevant and effective support and high-quality services.
Becoming a MRWA member entitles you to take advantage of a range of initiatives, services and activities that will benefit your business. The prospectuses below list the benefits available to members.
Wine Industry Related Businesses
Commercial Members wishing to receive additional benefits and promotional opportunities can take advantage of a number of sponsorship packages.
The Margaret River Wine Association is the voice of the Margaret River wine industry, representing wine grape growers, wine producers and commercial enterprises aligned and affiliated with the Margaret River Wine Region. The Association continues to utilise our region’s focus on wine excellence and natural attractions as a point of distinction within Australia and internationally.
It is responsible for:
- Creating opportunities for members to market and promote their product through organised events and ongoing national and international regional profiling initiatives
- Marketing Margaret River as a region of distinction to national and international wine markets
- Representing members on all matters relating to the wine industry at all levels of industry, corporate and government
- Promoting industry development through research, education and training opportunities
- Through initiatives such as the Margaret River Wine Show, Viticultural Excellence Award and the Wine Tourism Excellence Award the Association encourages and promotes excellence in the production of wine grape growing, wine production and wine tourism