Explore the Margaret River Wine Region, pick your favourite wines and send a mixed case back home or to family and friends domestically or overseas in 3 easy steps:
Step 1. Ask one of the friendly cellar door staff for a Margaret River shipping box from any of the participating wineries.
Step 2. Make your way around the region and fill your Margaret River box with your favourite wines from the wineries listed. Please ensure the staff fill in the invoice at each venue you make a purchase (for international shipping only).
Step 3. At the final stop, provide the cellar door staff your Margaret River box, (and Commercial Invoice for international shipping) along with your personal details. They will let you know the cost to send, take payment and will do the rest.
Terms and Conditions
- Delivery is possible domestically (with Australia Post) and to most international countries, please check shipping options and cost to your preferred destination with cellar door staff.
- You must purchase a minimum of 2 bottles or spend $50 minimum from the final cellar door for them to package and freight the wine for you.
- Shipments must be sent in multiples of 6 bottles.
FOR INTERNATIONAL DESTINATIONS ONLY
- Duties and Taxes are payable when the wine arrives at its final destination.
- Wine prices and shipping rates do not include duties & taxes for your country of origin; which will be levied by Customs to the purchaser in the destination country. We cannot accept responsibility for the actual amount charged. You will be contacted by the freight forwarder to arrange payment of these charges prior to delivery.
- Your credit card will be charged Australian duties and taxes, if the wines were specified to be shipped to an international destination and they are not shipped.