2023 Langton’s Margaret River Wine Show Key Dates
Late August – Exhibitor Schedule Released & Entries Open
Sunday 1 October – Entries Close
Wednesday 11 & Thursday 12 October – Delivery of exhibits
Monday 16 – Wednesday 18 October – Wine Show Judging
Thursday 19 October – Exhibitor Tasting
Friday 20 October– Gala Awards Presentation
International Judge: Richard Hemming MW – Singapore
Cliff Royle – Chief Winemaker, Flametree Wines
Stuart Hordern – Senior Winemaker, Brokenwood
WINE OF PROVENANCE JUDGES
Richard Hemming MW
ABOUT THE SHOW
Established in 2002 the Margaret River Wine Show has grown to become the most important event of the year for the local industry.
It provides critical assessment from Judges, selected for their expertise, from around Australia and the world (travel permitting). The judges provide independent feedback on the unique styles and variations of the wines and areas for improvement
Open only to producers of Margaret River GI wine the Langton’s Margaret River Wine Show:
- To provide an opportunity for local grape growers and winemakers to receive appraisal and feedback from some of the nation’s and the world’s best judges.
- Highlights the wine styles and signature varieties distinct to the Margaret River Wine Region.
- Promotes wine styles that excel in the Margaret River Wine Region.
- Showcases some of the best examples of Margaret River Wine.
- Recognizes excellence in the winery, the vineyard and the cellar door.
- The 2023 Exhibitor Schedule will be released in August. View the 2022 Exhibitor Schedule here.
BOTTLE MEDAL STICKERS
Exhibitors can order bottle medal stickers through our long time Wine Show Sponsor, Labelmakers Group of Companies. Please contact [email protected] with the name of the show (2022 Langton’s Margaret River Wine Show), medal type and quantity required for a quote.
SOCIAL MEDIA TAGS