2021 Langton’s Margaret River Wine Show Key Dates
August – Exhibitor Schedule Released & Entries Open
Mid September – Entries Close
Wednesday 20 & Thursday 21 October – Delivery of exhibits
Monday 25 – Wednesday 27 October – Wine Show Judging
Thursday 28 October – Exhibitor Tasting
Friday 29 October– Gala Awards Presentation
About the Show
Established in 2002 the Margaret River Wine Show has grown to become the most important event of the year for the local industry.
It provides critical assessment from Judges, selected for their expertise, from around Australia and the world (travel permitting). The judges provide independent feedback on the unique styles and variations of the wines and areas for improvement
Open only to producers of Margaret River GI wine the Langton’s Margaret River Wine Show:
- To provide an opportunity for local grape growers and winemakers to receive appraisal and feedback from some of the nation’s and the world’s best judges.
- Highlights the wine styles and signature varieties distinct to the Margaret River Wine Region.
- Promotes wine styles that excel in the Margaret River Wine Region.
- Showcases some of the best examples of Margaret River Wine.
- Recognizes excellence in the winery and in the vineyard.
Bottle Medal Stickers
Exhibitors can order bottle medal stickers through our long time Wine Show Sponsor, Labelmakers Group. Please contact [email protected] with the name of the show (2020 Langton’s Margaret River Wine Show), medal type and quantity required for a quote.
Social Media Tags