28 – 31 October 2019
ENTRIES ARE NOW CLOSED
CHANGES TO ONLINE ENTRIES
If you wish to make changes to entries already submitted online please contact the Margaret River Wine Association office [email protected] or on 08 9757 9330.
ABOUT THE SHOW
Open only to producers of Margaret River GI wine the Langton’s Margaret River Wine Show:
- To provide an opportunity for local grape growers and winemakers to receive appraisal and feedback from some of the nation’s and the world’s best judges.
- Highlights the wine styles and signature varieties distinct to the Margaret River Wine Region.
- Promotes wine styles that excel in the Margaret River Wine Region.
- Showcases some of the best examples of Margaret River Wine.
- Recognizes excellence in the winery and in the vineyard.
The inaugural Margaret River Wine Show took place in 2002 and attracted 81 exhibitors with 356 entries and saw rapid growth with the number of entries more than doubling in the first four years.
2019 Langton’s Margaret River Wine Show Key Dates
August – Exhibitor Schedule Released & Entries Open
8 September – Entries Close
Tuesday 22 – Thursday 24 October – Delivery of exhibits
Monday 28 to Wednesday 30 October – Wine Show Judging
Thursday 31 October (morning) – Exhibitor Tasting
Thursday 31 October – Exhibitor, Sponsors & Judges Lunch
Thursday 31 October – Gala Awards Dinner
Social Media Tags