2020 Langton’s Margaret River Wine Show Key Dates
Late September – Exhibitor Schedule Released & Entries Open
11 October – Entries Close
Wednesday 11 – Thursday 12 November – Delivery of exhibits
Monday 16 – Wednesday 18 November – Wine Show Judging
Thursday 19 November – Exhibitor Tasting (TBC)
Thursday 19 November – Exhibitor, Sponsors & Judges Lunch (TBC)
Thursday 19 November – Gala Awards Dinner at Leeuwin Estate
ABOUT THE SHOW
The inaugural Margaret River Wine Show took place in 2002 and attracted 81 exhibitors with 356 entries and saw rapid growth with the number of entries more than doubling in the first four years.
Open only to producers of Margaret River GI wine the Langton’s Margaret River Wine Show:
- To provide an opportunity for local grape growers and winemakers to receive appraisal and feedback from some of the nation’s and the world’s best judges.
- Highlights the wine styles and signature varieties distinct to the Margaret River Wine Region.
- Promotes wine styles that excel in the Margaret River Wine Region.
- Showcases some of the best examples of Margaret River Wine.
- Recognizes excellence in the winery and in the vineyard.
Social Media Tags