Presenter: Ali Hill, CEO of Pragmatic Thinking
When change hits as hard and as fast as the current global shift has hit us, we find ourselves responding with adrenalin. Things need to happen quickly, decisions need to be made and we get to work doing them. This spike in adrenalin can be followed by a physical and emotional crash - how do we and our teams cope with this?
Throughout this webinar Ali Hill, CEO of Pragmatic Thinking will provide practical strategies exploring the following:
- Navigating the motivation map and how to ride the motivational highs and lows
- Understanding the role of grief and trauma in the current experience
- Strategies to deal with anxiety and emotional responses both personally and with your team
- Practical tools to bring the right energy amongst uncertainty
- Identifying possibilities through change
Free for the Australian wine sector. Listen to recording here.