Cellar Door provides the richest opportunity for engaging consumers and driving a strong emotional connection with your product and brand. Delivering outstanding service, capturing customer details, and signing visitors to your wine club, forms the foundation of the relationship you will have with your customers once they leave your Cellar Door.
We are pleased to invite you to an Exclusive Webinar for the Margaret River Wine Region: ‘Optimising Customer Service and Sales at your Cellar Door’.
In this Webinar you will learn from Georgia Rasmussen about:
- Optimising conversion rates from your Cellar Door foot traffic
- Conversion Rate Assumptions - what does a low, medium and high conversion rate look like, and how to measure (if you’re not already)
- How to model your conversion rates, and understand how they translate to the size of your sales opportunity (list and revenue)
- Technology led approaches. Where is the future heading in retail POS/CRM's
Yvonne Hilsz will then take you through a custom training framework, on Customer Service led selling. In this session, which is accompanied by a hands’ on work book, you will learn how to:
- Set goals and targets, and how to engage the team
- Overcome selling hesitancy and resistance
- Elevating your Cellar Door customer service standards
- Upselling techniques to sell - without feeling too pushy
- Building a positive and encouraging sales environment
Yvonne will also provide you with tip sheets to take service and sales tactics back to your Cellar Door.
When: Thursday 26th November 2020, 9am - 11am AWST
Where: You can participate in this webinar from your office or comfort of your own home!
How: Once you book your ticket you’ll receive a confirmation with a link to register for the webinar.
As this is a LIVE, ONLINE webinar you'll be able to ask questions during and after the presentation.
After the webinar we'll send you:
- Access to the recording of the webinar
- A workbook provided by Yvonne
- Additional tip sheets to take service and sales tactics back in to the tasting room / business environment.
Cost: FREE to MRWA, MRBTA and ASW Members
More about our presenters
Some of you may have tuned in to Georgia's recent Webinars with Wine Australia.
Georgia has over 20 years' experience in DTC food wine and lifestyle categories, with the majority of her experience being in the wine category. She has run a consultancy business for the past 12 years, working with businesses in Australia and New Zealand to develop their business model and to accelerate growth and knowledge in the DTC channel.
She has dual market experience in Australia and the US, having been transferred from Cellarmasters to launch the DTC channel for Treasury Wine Estates trade business, bringing traditional direct marketing techniques to the Napa Valley wine sector.
Yvonne’s career spans 20 years coaching, training and facilitating; helping companies deliver commercial outcomes; lifting sales capability to elevate bottom line improvement. A champion for team development and strong leadership; experienced across a variety of industries such as Hospitality, Retail, Contact Centres, Digital/Media, E-commerce, and Education.
Yvonne has an engaging and captivating coaching style incorporating powerful and proven strategies. Clients come away with tools and strategies they can easily implement to create impactful positive shifts to confidently increase their sales and team performance.
Companies have generated hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue such as Woolworths, BWS, Dan Murphy, Reebok, ING, Cellarmasters and Speedo through to SME’s implementing customer centric sales processes. Yvonne’s ability to increase revenue through team coaching and training is well known throughout the business world synthesising information into simple, easy to follow models that drive dollar value in real businesses.