The Start-Up Network will feature interactive online webinars and networking events, focused on the adoption of agrifood innovations and connecting key players across the agrifood supply chain.
Up to 10 successful participants will receive mentorship from industry experts, attend face-to-face workshops, a showcase pitch event and networking dinner in the heart of the Riverina, Wagga Wagga, NSW, the home of AgriFutures Australia and includes:
- Travel reimbursement up to $1,000 to attend the public event in Wagga Wagga, NSW
- Featured in the evokeAG. Startup Directory
- Feature in the evokeAG. Network, including a highlight article and podcast
- Mentorship from growers and industry professionals
- Top three grower’s choice recipients will receive a professionally produced pitch video, filmed on-farm, showcasing their agrifood innovation and how they can offer return on investment for their customers.
Successful applicants must demonstrate all of the following to be eligible:
- Have a business registered in Australia
- Have an agrifood innovation that is providing a solution to on-farm challenges
- Have a product ready for a farmer to trial on-farm
- Founded less than five years ago.
Applications are now open and close 5.00pm (AEST) Monday, 17 May. More information here.