Langton’s 2017 Margaret River Wine Show
30 October – 2 November 2017
Wyndham Resort & Spa Dunsborough
Entries for the Langton’s 2017 Margaret River Wine Show are now open!
Open to producers of Margaret River GI wine the Langton’s 2017 Margaret River Wine Show seeks to:
- Provide an opportunity for local grape growers and winemakers to receive appraisal and feedback from some of the national and international judges
- Promote wine styles distinct to the Margaret River wine region
- Showcase the best examples of wines from the region
- Unite the wine community of Margaret River with the common goal being the pursuit of wine excellence
EXHIBITOR INFORMATION & ENTRIES
- 2017 Langton’s Margaret River Wine Show Exhibitor Schedule
- Online entry form
Entries close 5pm Tuesday 12 September 2017.
CHANGES TO ONLINE ENTRIES
If you wish to make changes to entries already submitted online please contact the MRWA office at email@example.com or on 08 9757 9330.
Tuesday 12 September 2017 (5pm AWST) – Closing date for entries
Tuesday 24 to Thursday 26 October 2017 – Delivery of wine for judging (Ramada Resort Dunsborough)
Monday 30 October to Wednesday 1 November 2017 – Judging of exhibitor entries
Thursday 2 November 2017 9.00am to 11.30am – Exhibitor Tasting (Ramada Resort Dunsborough)
Thursday 2 November 2017 6pm – Gala Awards Dinner
Late November / early December 2017 – Halliday Wine Companion Australian Cabernet Challenge results announced
Social Media Tags
MANY THANKS TO THE LANGTON’S 2017 MARGARET RIVER WINE SHOW PARTNERS