Join us on the 29th of July (from 9.30am – 10.30am) to be informed of the current activities being undertaken in the WA WINES TO THE WORLD program and to hear from global logistics provider Hillebrand on the topic of shipping and logistics from a WA wine industry perspective.
This is the first of our quarterly Zoom info sessions, designed to update WA wine exporters on our program activities and provide information about specific practical topics of interest.
This session will cover:
WA WINES TO THE WORLD – Program Update
Shipping & Logistics:
- LCL versus FCL shipments
- Shipping containers – sizes, types and liners
- Export pallets and slip sheets
- FOB definition (Incoterms)
- Freight Forwarder FOB charges
- Challenges with FOB Fremantle terms
- Current global shipping trends
There will also be time for Q&A after the presentation.
Register to attend here.