Employers of vintage and pruning workers are invited to join Rural Enterprises, the Harvest Trail Services (HTS) Provider for the South West, to an online Information Session on:
- Who are Rural Enterprises?
- What is the Harvest Trail Service (HTS)?
- There is no cost to use the HTS services.
- Overview of the services they provide:
– Planning your workforce and recruitment needs
– Sourcing suitable workers to meet your vineyard labour needs
– Advertising your job vacancies on the Harvest Trail Jobs Board
– Connecting you with eligible workers
- Reliable information about fair, safe, and legal work arrangements and responsibilities of the employer
- Latest Seasonal Worker Trends
- What Seasonal Workers are looking for
- Learnings from Vintage 2021
- How to secure your workforce for the upcoming pruning season
Find Zoom recording here, the link also includes the PowerPoint Presentation and the Harvest Trail Services brochure.