You can build a personalised trail/itinerary below by doing the following:
- Choose some favourites - select the listings you would like to include in the trail by clicking on the heart icon found on the listing image. The heart icon will change to black for each listing you select. At any time you can see what listings you have favourited by clicking on the heart icon at the top-right.
- Switch to Favourites mode - click on the heart icon at the top right to change into the Favourites mode. You will see each of the listings you selected.
- Switch to Map view - Once you are looking at your favourites you should switch to Map view by clicking on the map/pin icon at the top-left.
- Build your personalised trail - a map will be displayed, showing a default route between your favourite listings. In the Trail panel to the left you can do the following:
- Re-order the sequence of the listings by dragging/dropping them.
- Change the transport mode by clicking on the car/person/bike icons.
- Enter a start time for your trail.
- Enter a duration time for each of the listings.
- Add a custom waypoint of your liking by clicking the plus icon and then dragging the newly added pin to the location on the map of your choice.
- Add your current location by clicking on the pin icon.
- Make the trail a return trip by clicking on the double arrows icon.
- Share the trail to email or social media by clicking on the Share Trail button.
- Send the trail to Google Maps by clicking on the Send to Google Maps button.
- Review the trail details - you can review the trail details including the arrival, stopover and duration times by scrolling the trail panel on the left side.
Note: you can exit Favourites mode at any time by clicking on the heart-icon at the top-right.