Margaret River – 15 & 16 November
Tourism Council WA is delivering relevant and up-to-date tourism workshops in Margaret River on November 15 and 16. These workshops take into account the latest information, research and trends to assist your tourism business.
- Photography for Tourism – This workshop will teach you some basic photography skills and make you more confident behind the lens. We will talk about new technologies such as 360-degree shots and drones, as well as how to use a DSLR camera and how to edit your photos quickly and easily. You would be surprised what you can achieve with an iPhone camera on the go!
- Your Tourism Business Online: Google, SEO & SEM – This workshop can help you understand what makes a good website and give you helpful advice about creating, maintaining, or updating your own. We will help you understand and utilise search engine optimisation, search engine marketing, Google Analytics, organic ways to improve your search engine rankings and how to create really useful reports.
- Optimising Instagram for Tourism Businesses – Instagram is increasingly the key social media platform tourism businesses use to market their product and connect with target customers. It now includes a wide range of features and this workshop will give hands-on experience with these, as well as helping participants produce an Instagram strategy for their business.
- Advanced Social Media for Tourism Businesses – Social media and other online promotion of your business is never a set-and-forget process. In this workshop, we will look at the results of your online promotion to date, create a strategy to refine and optimise it further, look at how best to monitor your online reputation and deal with reviews, and give you resources to stay on top of changes in the rapidly evolving space of online promotion.
- Tourism Connect networking, in partnership with The Margaret River Busselton Association. Each Tourism Council WA member receives two complimentary tickets.
Registrations now open! For more information, or to register, click on the links above or visit www.tourismcouncilwa.com.au. Please note, spaces are limited. Tourism Council WA members receive a 50 per cent discount on training workshops.