City Wine 2020 will be back at Yagan Square, the heart of the city on 22 & 23 May for better weather conditions!
With 3,500 high quality people attending and exposure through our media following (20,000 social media and 15,000 EDM subscribers), it represents a fantastic opportunity to build brand exposure, sales and a valuable database.
As an exhibitor you can:
- Provide tastings and talk to people interested in your produce
- Sell wine by the glass (which is highly encouraged)
- Sell bottles and cases on the day (we provide a wine locker for storing purchases)
- Sell wine through your cellar door ordering (bring your order forms along)
- Take details to build your database and sales after the event
Three levels of participation are available to make it cost effective for you.
City Wine Presentation 2020
City Wine 2020 Layout & Rates - Yagan Square
To book email Paige Stirton with your preferred stand number and participation level.