Wine Industry Related Businesses
Commercial Members wishing to receive additional benefits and promotional opportunities can take advantage of a number of sponsorship packages.
MRWA Sponsorship Packages for Commercial Members
The Margaret River Wine Association is the voice of the Margaret River wine industry, representing wine grape growers, wine producers and commercial enterprises aligned and affiliated with the Margaret River Wine Region. The Association continues to utilise our region’s focus on wine excellence and natural attractions as a point of distinction within Australia and internationally.
It is responsible for:
- Creating opportunities for members to market and promote their product through organised events and ongoing national and international regional profiling initiatives
- Marketing Margaret River as a region of distinction to national and international wine markets
- Representing members on all matters relating to the wine industry at all levels of industry, corporate and government
- Promoting industry development through research, education and training opportunities
- Through initiatives such as the Margaret River Wine Show and Viticultural Excellence award, encouraging and promoting excellence in the production of wine grape growing and wine production
Some of the areas which the Association continues to represent the Margaret River wine industry in as well as providing services to members includes:
- Successfully ran the Halliday Australian Cabernet Challenge in conjunction with the Langton’s 2016 & 2017 Margaret River Wine Shows
- Worked cooperatively with other wine bodies to achieved a positive outcome to the proposed changes to the WET Rebate
- Reviewed our Strategic Plan which will see the focus move towards positioning Margaret River as one of the world’s most compelling fine wine experiences
- Maintained our international partnerships with organisations such as Decanter and the Margaret River Gourmet Escape
- Ran a number of very successful events in celebration of the 50th Anniversary of the first planting of commercial vines in the modern era